Antex MLXS25 25W 12V Soldering Iron
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:01-8782800
Quoting product code: FR13P
Delivery available keyboard_arrow_down
Our delivery options
|Standard delivery (orders under €10)
3-5 working days 9am-5pm
Specific options for this product are available in the checkout. Read more delivery information
Click & Collect available keyboard_arrow_down
About this product
- 25W car battery powered soldering iron that allows you to start soldering by simply connecting the iron using alligator clips
- Heats up in 2-3 minutes to give you a stable and constant temperature to complete all your soldering tasks
- Maximum temperature of 370°C allowing you to store heat in the tip to aid the melting process
• 25W car battery powered soldering iron that allows you to start soldering by simply connecting the iron using alligator clips
• Heats up in 2-3 minutes to give you a stable and constant temperature to complete all your soldering tasks
• Maximum temperature of 370°C allowing you to store heat in the tip to aid the melting process
• Run time of the soldering iron is dependent on the car’s battery powerWhat is unique about this soldering iron?
This soldering iron connects directly to your car battery so you can work almost anywhere without having to look for a mains power socket. Simply connect the crocodile clips to your battery, wait for the iron to heat up then begin soldering. Its 4.5m cable will allow you to move the soldering iron around without running out of cable so you can get your soldering tasks completed.
What difference does the wattage make?
The wattage of a soldering iron is one of the most important factors when deciding which one to buy. Higher wattage will deliver more power to the iron’s tip, allowing it to heat up quicker. As this is a 25W mains soldering iron, it heats up the tip within three minutes, allowing you to start soldering without having to refill butane tanks or replace batteries.
Do I need anything else for this soldering iron?
This soldering iron comes with both a soldering iron stand and some solder to get you started. Replacement solder is available to purchase when the supplied solder runs low.
|Warm up time||2-3 minutes|
|Max temp||370 °C|
|Power||12 W car battery|
|Run time||Dependent on battery|
|Special functions||Can be used outdoors|
|Dimensions||H 350 x W 135 x D 30 mm|
|Package contents||MLXS iron 12v 25w with crocodile clips|
|reel of solder|