PLEASE NOTE: PRICES SHOWN ONLINE ALREADY INCLUDE DISCOUNT
Blackstar Fly 3 Mini Portable Guitar Amp and Speaker
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:01-8782800
Quoting product code: A78TU
Click & Collect available keyboard_arrow_down
About this product
• Take this amp with you and play wherever you go with its built-in speaker
• The three-inch speaker is able to deliver 3W of sound
• Has a 1/4-inch input for connecting your guitar and a 3.5mm line-in for plugging in virtually any device in – including smartphones, MP3 players and more
• A 3.5mm headphone port out lets you plug in headphones, recording devices or mixing decks
• Highly portable with dimensions of 170mm x 102mm x 126mm (W x D x H) and capable of being powered by 6 x AA batteries
• Two selectable channels – clean or overdrive
• Patented Infinite Shape Feature (ISF) and delays provide you with a good range of effects to use while you’re playingWould this be the right amplifier for me?
If you’re looking for a portable amp with remarkable tone, even at lower volume settings then this amp could be the one for you. It can output 3W of sound and has been designed inside and out to ensure that you get the same tonal balance and feel of a larger guitar amp, even at low volumes. The Blackstar Fly 3 also has a good selection of effects. You can power this amp using a mains power adapter (sold separately*) or you can use six AA batteries (with single-use ones included), giving you the opportunity to listen to your tunes or play your guitar on the fly.
*Please note only use a Blackstar approved power supply, such as Blackstar’s PSU-1
What effects can I implement?
This compact mini amp is packed with a range of functionality and output options. You can change the sound of your amp with controls for gain, equalisation via Blackstar patented Infinite Shape Feature (ISF), delay time and delay level. Through the use of ISF you can change the sound of your Fly 3. A full counter-clockwise movement of the dial gives you a more American characteristic sound – with a tight bottom end and a more aggressive middle, while a full clockwise movement of the dial produces a British characteristic sound – more ‘woody’ and less aggressive. Additionally, using tape delay effects allows you to make your outputted sound resonate during play.
What other connections are there?
The great thing about the Blackstar Fly 3 is that it can be used as more than just a guitar amp. The 3.5mm line-in jack port lets you connect your MP3 player, smartphone, laptop, tablet and more and use the amp as a portable speaker for your favourite tracks. You can also plug this into a recording device, mixing desk or headphones using the 3.5mm output jack, with an emulated natural valve overdrive tone produced as a result. A port at the back of the amp allows you to add the FLY 103 (sold separately) to create a 6W guitar amp setup with a stereo effect.
Combination – amplifier and speaker
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions & Weightkeyboard_arrow_down