The joint administrators are Data Controllers of personal data as defined by the Data Protection Act 1998. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP will act as Data Processor on their instructions. Personal data will be kept secure and processed only for matters relating to the administration.
BNC Rear Twist Cable Connector
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:01-8782800
Quoting product code: A75QQ
Delivery available keyboard_arrow_down
Our delivery options
|Standard delivery (orders under €10)
3-5 working days 9am-5pm
Specific options for this product are available in the checkout. Read more delivery information
Click & Collect available keyboard_arrow_down
About this product
- "rearTWIST Principle" locking/unlocking using the easily accessible soft touch boot (Patent DE 100 48507)
- Ideal for recessed bulkheads where access to the "head" of the connector might be an issue. These connectors turn from the back and not the front.
- True 75 O design meets the stringent HDTV / DVD requirements
• "rearTWIST Principle" locking/unlocking using the easily accessible soft touch boot (Patent DE 100 48507)
• Ideal for recessed bulkheads where access to the "head" of the connector might be an issue. These connectors turn from the back and not the front.
• True 75 O design meets the stringent HDTV / DVD requirements
• Leading area: Avoids tilting due to side forces to protect contacts from deformation. Guarantees a lifetime of min. 1000 mating cycles!
• Snug-fit centre pin insert provides tactile feedback
• Shield and jacket crimp technology prevents the problem of an exposed grounding braid on cable assemblies
• Excellent cable protection and retention
• Precise Swiss machined brass parts for outstanding durability
• Accessories include colour coded boots in 10 standard colours, crimp tool and diesThe rearTWIST BNC cable connector offers a true 75 O design and is perfectly suitable for HD applications.
The patented rearTWIST boot guarantees easy access even in high density applications and offers color coding.
Pin: 1.6 mm (square)
Shield: 6.47 mm (hex)
|BNC 75 O|
|= 3 mO (inner) (inner)|
|> 5 GO|
|= 1.050 / > 32 dB up to 1 GHz|
|= 1.065 / > 30 dB up to 2 GHz|
|= 1.100 / > 26 d|
|> 30 N (Center)|
|6,47 Hex crimp (shield) acc. IEC 60803 (die designation E)|
|1,6 Square crimp (pin) acc. IEC 60803 (die designation 2)|
|< 25 N|
|> 1000 mating cycles|
|IEC 6016908, MIL 348A|
|-30 °C to +85 °C|
|Complies with IEC 60803 and IEC 60352-2|