PLEASE NOTE: PRICES SHOWN ONLINE ALREADY INCLUDE DISCOUNT
Elgato Eve Wireless Door and Window Sensor
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:01-8782800
Quoting product code: A53XK
Delivery available keyboard_arrow_down
Our delivery options
|Standard delivery (orders under €10)
3-5 working days 9am-5pm
Specific options for this product are available in the checkout. Read more delivery information
Click & Collect available keyboard_arrow_down
About this product
- Detects whether your door or window is open or closed and can use that information to send you a notification or trigger other Apple HomeKit devices
- See insight about your homes door and window activity and use it to plan your day
- Truly wireless, powered by a long-lasting, replaceable battery
• Detects whether your door or window is open or closed and can use that information to send you a notification or trigger other Apple HomeKit devices
• See insight about your homes door and window activity and use it to plan your day
• Truly wireless, powered by a long-lasting, replaceable battery
• Connect directly to your phone via Bluetooth LE for basic use or connect to Apple TV or iPad for networked Home Automation use away from homeIn or Out
The Elgato Eve Wireless Door and Window Sensor allows you to set up your Smart Home just the way you want it to be. It allows you to create events and reactions whenever a specific door or window is opened. You can, for example, have the Phillips Hue lights in your bedroom turn on as you enter in the evening, and turn off once your door is closed. Integrating these sensors into your Smart Home is as quick as it is easy.
Bring your home to life
No hub is required by default, so if you just want to use the Eve Door and Window to collect statistics for you to view when you are at home, you can. It can also be very easily connected to an Apple TV or iPad at home. You can then use them as a hub to send notifications to you when you are away and control the sensor remotely.
Add Elgato Eve to your Apple System
The Elgato Eve requires an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with iOS 10.2 or later. We recommend an Apple TV with tvOS 10 or later for automation and remote access.
Remote automation and triggering of other HomeKit devices over the internet requires an Apple HomeKit Hub, which can be a third generation Apple TV with Apple TV software 7.2.1 or later, a fourth generation Apple TV with tvOS 9.2 or later, or an iPad with iOS 10 or later to be kept at home.
Please note that iPad 2 is not supported.
|Connection||Bluetooth Low Energy|
|Battery||1 x CR14250|
|Running life||Up to 6 Months|
|Operating Systems and Protocols|
|Apple iOS 10||Yes|
|Apple iOS||iPhone, iPad, iPod touch|
|Apple TV||Software 7.2.1|
|Quick Start Guide|
|Window and Door Sensor|