PLEASE NOTE: PRICES SHOWN ONLINE ALREADY INCLUDE DISCOUNT
KitSound MyJack 3.5 mm Stereo Jack to Bluetooth Convertor
- Convert any 3.5mm auxiliary socket to receive audio wirelessly using Bluetooth
- Great for connecting devices without the need for wires
- Multi-point pairing to connect two devices at the same time
- Bluetooth V4.1 for a 10 metre range
- Built-in rechargeable battery offers five hours’ usage on a 1.5-hour charge
- Simple operation, a ‘one press’ pairing button makes it easy to pair your devices
- Model number: KSMYJACK
- One-year warranty
Replace aux connections and utilise the benefits of Bluetooth with the KitSound MyJack. Don’t suffer with lengths of tangled cable or cables that are too short to position your devices safely – just go wireless instead.
With the KitSound MyJack, you can convert the 3.5mm jack on your radio, speakers or in car stereo system to accept a Bluetooth signal from your tablet or smartphone and send music wirelessly up to a distance of 10 metres. You can even use the connected MyJack when receiving calls, creating a great hands-free kit for your phone
Easy to install
The KitSound MyJack uses a single 3.5mm interface to connect to your intended device, and a single button lets you pair the MyJack to your smartphone or tablet. Setting up is that simple.
The MyJack features a built-in rechargeable battery which will give you five hours of usage for streaming music or listening to calls, and can be recharged using the included USB cable from any USB port.
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions & Weightkeyboard_arrow_down
3.5mm Jack interface
Convert any 3.5mm AUX socket to Bluetooth
Built in battery