PLEASE NOTE: PRICES SHOWN ONLINE ALREADY INCLUDE DISCOUNT
Lorex 30m Cat5e CCTV Extension Cable
Delivery available keyboard_arrow_down
Our delivery options
|Standard delivery (orders under €10)
3-5 working days 9am-5pm
Specific options for this product are available in the checkout. Read more delivery information
Check Local Store Stock Below keyboard_arrow_down
• 30 metre cable for connection of CCTV devices
• Connect or extend IP surveillance cameras, or use as an alternative to coaxial cabling with optional balun
• 100MHz Cat5e cable improves on standard Cat5e cable by allowing for a data transfer rate up to 1,000Mbps
• Suitable for 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX and gigabit networks
• Unshielded twisted pair (UTP) structure of cable helps to cancel out interference from external sources
• DHCP compliantWhy would I use this cable?
Ethernet cable is typically used in creating a network of wired devices. It offers a high speed, uninterruptable connection which is ideal for when your cameras are sending CCTV footage to your DVR.
What is Cat5e cable?
Category 5e (Cat5e) cables use an unshielded twisted pair (UTP) structure to reduce outside interference. They are typically used in networking applications. The maximum certified data transfer rate of Cat5e cables is 1,000Mbps, making UTP Cat5e cables suitable for 10Base-T (10Mbps), 100BaseTX (100Mbps) and 1000Base-T gigabit (1000Mbps) networks.