The joint administrators are Data Controllers of personal data as defined by the Data Protection Act 1998. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP will act as Data Processor on their instructions. Personal data will be kept secure and processed only for matters relating to the administration.
Lorex LAB243P 4MP Super HD Bullet Security Camera
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:01-8782800
Quoting product code: A20XT
Click & Collect available keyboard_arrow_down
• Four megapixel Super HD resolution (2592 x 1520) for twice the quality of 1080p
• Night vision up to 40m for around the clock monitoring
• 89 degree viewing angle for a clear view of larger areas
• Close recognition in the dark with SmartIR technology
• Digital Noise Reduction (DNR) for accurate images and better quality
• ClearNight imaging for better low light performance and improved recording efficiency
• Split glass design minimises IR reflection
• Vandal resistant design with cable pass-through bracket
• Versatile ceiling or wall mounting options thanks to bullet design
• Compact design, can be used in both resident and business applications
• IP66 rated for outdoor and indoor installationWhat features are built into the Lorex LAB243P Bullet Security Camera?
The Lorex LAB243P captures footage in Super HD resolution thanks to its four megapixel CMOS sensor. Keep an eye on what’s going on at home or at your business when you’re not there in stunning full HD and capture more of what’s in sight via the 83-degree field of view. The camera features a powerful night vision sensor which can give up to 40 metres night vision in ambient lighting and 28 metres in total darkness. The ClearNight imaging technology built into the sensor also gives you better low light performance and improved recording efficiency.
Where can I install my Lorex LAB243P Security Camera?
The Lorex LAB243P camera is built from high quality polycarbonate which is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. The camera body is rated at IP66 which allows it to withstand all kinds of weather conditions including heavy rain and snow. Included in the box is an 18 metre BNC cable that can be threaded through walls for added protection against vandalism.
How do I connect this camera to my existing CCTV system?
The Lorex LAB243P is the perfect additional camera for use with any Lorex MPX Analogue DVR that supports 4MP and below resolutions. You can change the resolution of the camera to allow it to work with lower resolution DVR’s. It is as simple as plug and play to get your system up and running. An easy to read instruction manual is inside the box to help you along the way. Everything you need is included inside the box, including an 18 metre (60 foot) BNC cable, mounting screws and plugs. All you need to bring are the right tools.
|Type||4MP Super HD Accessory Bullet Camera|
|Image Sensor||CMOS 1/3"|
|Effective Pixels||2592 × 1520|
|Minimum Illumination (IR on)||0 Lux|
|Minimum Illumination (IR off)||0.5 Lux|
|Lens Size||3.6 mm|
|Variable Viewing Angle||No|
|Viewing Angle||89 degrees|
|Frame Rate||30 fps|
|Night Vision Distance||40 metres|
|Effective Night Vision Distance||28 metres|
|Number of Infra-Red LEDs||18|
|IR Cut Filter||Yes|
|Operating Temperature||-30-60 degrees|
|Camera Housing Colour||White|
|Included Cable Length||18 metres|
|Power Supply||12V DC ±10% Max. 300mA (with IR)|
|Package Contents||1 x 4MP SuperHD Bullet Camera|
|1 x 60ft/18m BNC/DC cable|
|1 x Mounting Kit|
|1 x UK/EU/US Power Adapter|
|Quick Setup Guide|