The joint administrators are Data Controllers of personal data as defined by the Data Protection Act 1998. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP will act as Data Processor on their instructions. Personal data will be kept secure and processed only for matters relating to the administration.
Luceco 10W Rechargeable Cordless LED Worklight
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:01-8782800
Quoting product code: A36WB
Delivery available keyboard_arrow_down
Our delivery options
|Standard delivery (orders under €10)
3-5 working days 9am-5pm
Specific options for this product are available in the checkout. Read more delivery information
Click & Collect available keyboard_arrow_down
• Bright 10W LED worklight with USB charging socket
• Doesn’t need a mains power supply, making it ideal for decorators and builders or for use in your shed, garage or stable
• IP65 rated for outdoor use
• Longer bulb lifespan of up to 30,000 hours – the 10W energy saving LED uses less power than traditional halogen bulbs
• Recharge the internal battery up to 400 times
• Beam angle of 95° for good lighting coverage
• Two-year manufacturer warranty included for peace of mind (proof of purchase required)
• Charge your phone or devices while you work with the USB output portWhat would I use this work light for?
This work light is fully cordless and rechargeable, making it ideal for use in places where mains power is not available. It is suitable for outdoor use thanks to its IP65 rating, and the 10W LED bulb saves money over traditional halogen bulbs. This worklight even has a USB output port, which you can use to charge a phone or any other 5V device from the 2.1 A socket (lead not included).
Why would I buy this instead of a standard worklight?
Standard work lights are typically mains powered. This restricts their use with the length of mains cable fitted and the availability of a mains socket close to the area in which you are working. The Luceco 10W rechargeable cordless LED work light removes all of these restrictions. The bright finish of the work light means it stands out in crowded areas even when switched off, preventing potential trip hazards.
What can I expect from the LED work light?
This 10W LED work light provides up to 750 lumens of 5000K light – which is bright enough for use while working in poorly lit or unlit areas. The three to six hour running time is sufficient for most tasks to be completed without the need for additional lighting.
|Type of devices||Rechargeable work light|
|Lifespan||30,000 hours, 400 Cycles|
|Dimensions||235 mm x 145 mm x 165 mm|
|PIR Angle||Not Applicable|
|PIR Range||Not Applicable|
|Beam Angle||95 Deg|
|Operation time||3 or 6 hours|
|Charger type included|