PLEASE NOTE: PRICES SHOWN ONLINE ALREADY INCLUDE DISCOUNT
Maplin 3G N150 Wireless Mobile Wi-Fi Device
Delivery available keyboard_arrow_down
Our delivery options
|Standard delivery (orders under €10)
3-5 working days 9am-5pm
Specific options for this product are available in the checkout. Read more delivery information
Check Local Store Stock Below keyboard_arrow_down
About this product
- Have access to the internet on the go, with this router sharing an internet connection provided by a 3G SIM card
- Transfer speeds of up to 150Mbps let you send and receive files quickly between devices on the same network
- Works only on a 3G connection for download and upload speeds of up to 42Mbps and 7.2Mbps respectively
• Have access to the internet on the go, with this router sharing an internet connection provided by a 3G SIM card
• Transfer speeds of up to 150Mbps let you send and receive files quickly between devices on the same network
• Works only on a 3G connection for download and upload speeds of up to 42Mbps and 7.2Mbps respectively
• Obtain a good area of coverage with the single 2.4Ghz signal band
• A RJ45/Ethernet port for creating wired connections
• SIM card slot for inserting a 3G SIM card
• USB port for charging USB devices such as your mobile phone
• 3000mAh battery provides you with up to six hours of wireless browsingWhat is this Wi-Fi device used for?
Using the mobile internet connection provided by an inserted 3G data SIM card, this router can share the connection with multiple devices. Transfer speeds of up to 150Mbps gives you the ability to share files quickly between connected devices. The 3G data SIM card provides you with up to 42Mbps download and 7.2Mbps upload speeds, for a good internet connection. Simply insert a 3G data SIM card inside this router to create a 3G wireless network, then just connect your devices to it and you’ll gain access to the internet in no time.
What is the RJ45/Ethernet port and USB port used for?
Using the web based interface you can set the router to be used in different modes for various applications. Plugging this router to your cable/ADSL modem via the WAN port, provides you with normal wireless router applications. On the other hand, if you plug this router into a LAN port this router can be changed for use as an access point or client. As an access point you can extend your existing wireless network by connecting it to your router. Under the client mode, you can use this router as a wireless adapter for wired only devices.
Can I use this on the go?
Supplied with a 3000mAh battery you are able to get up to six hours of wireless browsing from this device. The Micro USB port is used for charging the battery to full and the USB 2.0 port can be used to charge USB devices. It can provide 5V at 0.5A, so you can use this as an emergency charging device for your mobile phone or other device.
SIM Card Slot:
1 x microUSB (for charging only)