Maplin MHL 2.0 11 Pin to HDMI Adapter
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:01-8782800
Quoting product code: A90QH
Delivery available keyboard_arrow_down
Our delivery options
|Standard delivery (orders under €10)
3-5 working days 9am-5pm
Specific options for this product are available in the checkout. Read more delivery information
Click & Collect available keyboard_arrow_down
• MHL adaptor 11 pin Micro-B USB to female HDMI
• Inline Micro-B USB socket for external power
• Compatible with many smartphones and tablets
• HDCP-compliant HD video output up to 1080p
• 7.1 channel digital audio support
• Durable and highly flexible outer jacket
• Five year warrantyMHL (Mobile High-Definition Link) allows you to view your smartphone or tablet on the big screen. Enjoy music, movies, games and apps on your TV or monitor, with 1080P video and 7.1 channel audio support.This MHL adapter allows video output from a 11 pin MHL compliant device to a HDMI-enabled TV or monitor. You will need to connect a 5v USB power supply to power the connection and charge your device.The Maplin Computer Cable Range – Solid cable construction with market leading technologies as standard. Our Maplin cables are fully compliant with the latest industry standards, delivering quality data, video and audio signals across a vast range of connectors and dedicated adapters.Hard wearing cable construction with compact cable connectors combine with a Maplin 5 year warranty, to deliver hard wearing cables convenient for use day in, day out.
Please note: MHL is becoming widely used on smartphones and tablets. However, not every device is enabled for it. Please check your device's manual to ensure you can use an MHL cable.
There are two versions of MHL, 5pin and 11pin. Maplin has both versions, please check your device literature to ensure you select the correct one.
In addition the display device you are connecting to dictates how this cable operates. MHL enabled display devices allow this cable to be powered without the need for an additional power supply. This product will work with a non MHL enabled display, but will need you to plug your microUSB charger into the USB port on this cable. This is because non-MHL enabled displays don't provide power and the cable will not work. Please check your product manual for details.