PLEASE NOTE: PRICES SHOWN ONLINE ALREADY INCLUDE DISCOUNT
Find similar products here
Miniature Bullet CCTV Powered Microphone
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:01-8782800
Quoting product code: DV71N
Delivery available keyboard_arrow_down
Our delivery options
|Standard delivery (orders under €10)
3-5 working days 9am-5pm
Specific options for this product are available in the checkout. Read more delivery information
Click & Collect available keyboard_arrow_down
About this product
- A mini bullet microphone that can be added to an existing CCTV camera for audio recording
- Includes a 1.8m cable with DC and phono (RCA) connectors, with the DC connector being compatible with a standard 2.1mm DC input for easy installation
- Suitable for use outdoors and can also be installed under the weather shield of some cameras for hidden audio recording
• A mini bullet microphone that can be added to an existing CCTV camera for audio recording
• Includes a 1.8m cable with DC and phono (RCA) connectors, with the DC connector being compatible with a standard 2.1mm DC input for easy installation
• Suitable for use outdoors and can also be installed under the weather shield of some cameras for hidden audio recordingWhat can I use this bullet microphone for?
The miniature bullet CCTV microphone can be used to add audio monitoring to any cameras you may have already. With standard DC and phono connections at the end of the microphone, the camera is compatible and easy to add to various CCTV systems.
What do I need to get this microphone working?
The microphone is supplied with DC and phono connections and to record to a DVR there are various different ways to get it started. One method would be to get a standard power supply (e.g. Order Code N93JU) and either a single phono cable (e.g. Order Code A98NW) or single phono to twin phono (e.g. Order Code A40NX) – depending on the DVR. Alternatively if you wanted to run the microphone slightly further away you could get a BNC and power extension cable (e.g. Order Code N65JN) with phono plug to BNC socket adapters (e.g. Order Code FE88V) and the standard power supply.
6 to 14V DC
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions & Weightkeyboard_arrow_down