The joint administrators are Data Controllers of personal data as defined by the Data Protection Act 1998. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP will act as Data Processor on their instructions. Personal data will be kept secure and processed only for matters relating to the administration.
One For All SV9420 Curved Amplified Indoor Aerial
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:01-8782800
Quoting product code: A13XH
Click & Collect available keyboard_arrow_down
• Internally amplified TV aerial boosts received digital signals by up to 42dB
• Suitable for areas located 0-9 miles from your nearest TV transmitter
• Great for use with DVB-T television, HD signals and DAB+ digital radio
• Modern, curved design lets your aerial blend in with its surroundings
• Built in 3G/4G block filters prevent interference from mobile signals
• Horizontal positioning to accept TV signals from any direction
• Mains powered internal amplifier
• Model number: SV9420-021-1441
• Two-year warrantyInternally amplified
The One For All SV9420 amplified indoor aerial will help strengthen your TV signal for a clearer picture. This aerial uses a mains powered internal amplifier, so has no problems in receiving a signal from up to nine miles from your local TV transmitter.
Modern curved design
The OFA aerial’s curved, black mirror finish looks modern and blends into its surroundings. Positioning the aerial is easy, as it can accept a TV signal from any direction. This opens up more possibilities when it comes to choosing a site for the best possible picture.
Built in filters
The One For All SV9420 has been fitted with a unique system of block filters that prevent 3G/4G signals from mobile devices interfering with your TV reception. This ensures that your signal quality stays high at all times, so you can enjoy your programmes with a crystal clear image.
|Aerial Type||Full HD Digital Aerial|
|Device Compatibility||DVB-T/T2 and DAB+|
|Direction Type||360 degree|
|Connection||1.5 metre coaxial cable|
|Includes Signal Booster||Built-in amplifier|
|Number of Elements||n/a|
|Frequency Range||0-9 Miles|