Philips 3000 Series Air Cleaner
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:01-8782800
Quoting product code: A78UU
Delivery available keyboard_arrow_down
Our delivery options
|Standard delivery (orders under €10)
3-5 working days 9am-5pm
Specific options for this product are available in the checkout. Read more delivery information
Click & Collect available keyboard_arrow_down
• VitaShield IPS with aerodynamic design and extra thick NanoProtect S3 filter boosts clean air delivery to 367m3 per hour
• Can be used in a room up to 75mSUP2
• Healthy air protect alert lets you know promptly when it is time to replace the filter
• Aerasense technology provides real time indoor air quality monitoring
• Allergen mode to effectively remove common airborne allergens
• Selectable fan speed for ultimate control of the output
• Built-in child lock to prevent small children from adjusting the cleaner when you are not in the room
• Built-in timer to turn off the air cleaner after a set time
• Manufacturer part number: AC3256/30How do I use this air cleaner?
Once you have installed the air cleaner’s filter and connected to the mains, you can use the control panel to turn the air filter on or off. You can also activate or deactivate the child lock and light from the built-in controls. These controls also allow you to adjust the fan speed or timer and see the air cleaner’s current status on the display screen.
What does this air cleaner do?
Whether you have a large or small room, improve its air quality with this air cleaner. For use in rooms up to 75m2, the Phillips air cleaner has an allergen mode to effectively remove common airborne allergens to improve the air quality for all. This air cleaner has a built-in filter which can be changed, meaning that air quality is always high. The air cleaner has a healthy air protect alert which lets you know when to replace the filter. Built-in Aerasense technology allows the air cleaner to accurately calculate the lifespan of the filter based on indoor pollution level, air flow and operation time, meaning that you are accurately alerted when the filter is about to stop cleaning the air and requires replacement.
Maximum Power Consumption: