PLEASE NOTE: PRICES SHOWN ONLINE ALREADY INCLUDE DISCOUNT
Swann PRO-1080MSB Heat-Sensing 1080p HD Camera Twin Pack
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:01-8782800
Quoting product code: A69XJ
Click & Collect available keyboard_arrow_down
• 2.1 megapixel security camera capturing footage up to 1080p
• Offers a vertical 102-degree field of view for substantial coverage
• Recording is activated when the motion sensor picks up movement and heat, giving you more accurate notifications and saving on hard drive space
• False triggers, such as weather or traffic, are eliminated for relevant recordings
• Night vision of up to 50 feet (15 metres) in ambient night time lighting allows for 24-hour surveillance
• Perfect for indoor and outdoor use with the sturdy IP66 waterproof camera casing
• Compatible with other Swann HD DVRs that have BNC connections and support 1080p resolutions
• Easy installation with the included operating instruction manual, two 18m (60ft) BNC cables, mounting screws and plugs.What features do the Swann PRO-1080MSB bullet cameras have?
The Swann PRO-1080MSB captures footage in 1080p HD resolution, and the built-in state of the art PIR motion sensor picks up people, cars and large pets through heat detection. Protect your property and loved ones by recording stunning footage with the 2.1 megapixel camera, and capture almost everything in sight with the 102 degree vertical field of view. This camera automatically starts recording every time motion is detected by the PIR sensor, saving you hard drive space and playback time.
The highly accurate motion detection will eliminate false triggers caused by wind, falling leaves, bugs and rain, giving you more reliable notifications and activity-triggered recording. The latest infrared cut filter is used along with powerful infrared LEDs to produce night vision of up to 50 feet (15 metres) in ambient night time lighting, giving you 24-hour surveillance.
Where can I use my Swann PRO-1080MSB cameras?
Each camera is built from sturdy polycarbonate suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. With a waterproof rating of IP66, this camera will still be able to function with heavy rain or snow. The included 18 metre BNC cable can be threaded through the mounting stands for extra protection from severe weather conditions.
How do I connect my cameras to my existing CCTV system?
The Swann PRO-1080MSB makes a perfect addition to Swann’s 4547 Series HD DVR Security System. This security camera is also compatible with other Swann DVRs that have a BNC connections and can support a resolution up to 1080p. A simple plug and play set up is all that is needed to get your cameras working, a handy operating instruction manual is included to help you. Everything you need to get set up comes included, including two 18m (60ft) BNC cables, mounting screws and plugs. All you will need is the right tools.
|Type||Heat-Sensing HD Security Camera|
|Hi Def Analogue||Yes|
|Pan Tilt Zoom||No|
|Cable Length||18m / 60ft BNC cable|
|Camera Resolution||Up to 1080p|
|Viewing Angle (Horizontal)||102°|
|Viewing Angle (Vertical)||N/A|
|Night Vision Range||Up to 50ft / 15m|
|Number of Infra-Red LEDs||N/A|
|LED Lifepan (Average)||N/A|
|Minimum Illumination Required||N/A|
|One Way Audio||No|
|Two Way Audio||No|
|Remote Control via Mobile Device||No|
|Push Alerts to your Mobile Device||No|
|Apple iOS Compatible||No|
|Operating Power||12V DC|
|Operating Temperature||-30°C - 50°C|
|Package Contents||2 x PRO-1080MSB Cameras|
|2 x BNC Cables 60ft/18m|
|Power Adapter & Splitter|
|Mounting Screws & Plugs|
|Theft Deterrent Stickers|