TP-Link Archer MR200 4G LTE WiFi Router with Sim Card Slot
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:01-8782800
Quoting product code: A54XU
Delivery available keyboard_arrow_down
Our delivery options
|Standard delivery (orders under €10)
3-5 working days 9am-5pm
Specific options for this product are available in the checkout. Read more delivery information
Click & Collect available keyboard_arrow_down
• Wireless speeds of up to 750Mbps
• 3G/4G LTE allows this router to use the mobile phone networks for fast reliable connections
• AC750 wireless gives strong reliable wireless connectivity
• Dual-band Wi-Fi operating on 2.4GHz and 5GHz
• Three wired LAN ports and one combined WAN/LAN port giving four network connections
• Full-sized SIM card slot for 3G/4G data connection
• Parental controls feature gives you the ability to restrict service at certain times of the day
• Manufacturer part number: Archer MR200
• Three internal Wi-Fi antennas and two detachable 4G LTE antennas
• Guest network feature means you can share your internet connection without opening up your entire network
• Open source firmware allows programmers to release custom applications and improve on the stock version
What can I expect from this router?
The Archer MR200 is a great router for both personal and professional environments. It can be used either as a cable router or has a sim card allowing it to connect to 3G/4G LTE mobile phone networks. This ability to connect to both network types ensures you will always be able to get online. Simultaneous dual-band wireless can deliver speeds of up to 750Mbps ensuring that all of your portable devices have fast, reliable access to your network at all times. There are also four 10/100Mbps wired Ethernet ports on this router to allow you to plug your devices in directly.
Do I need to configure this router?
When using the Archer MR200 on 4G LTE you can operate the router simply by inserting your sim card and connecting your Wi-Fi devices to it. When using it on other internet connections you can be up and running simply by plugging an Ethernet lead into the WAN port on the router. It is advisable to change the router’s security settings so you can limit who can access your network.
Is this router suitable for taking on the move?
This router can operate anywhere as long as you can plug it into mains electricity. It is an excellent choice for remote destinations where traditional internet connections aren’t available and shows and conferences where you don’t want to install permanent connections. However please note that the Archer MR200 does not support VPN connections.
|Sim card slot||Yes|
|Wi-Fi type||AC Wireless|
|Band speed||300Mbps @ 2.4GHz / 433Mbps @ 5GHz|
|Number of gigabit Ethernet ports|
|Number of 10/100Mbps Ethernet ports||4 (3 LAN & 1 LAN/WAN)|
|Antenna||3 internal, 2 external|
|Media streaming DLNA ready||Yes|